Careers at CROSSMARK
Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at
CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we
are the home for over 30,000 hard-working, dedicated and talented
people. Together we help some of the largest and most powerful
consumer brands with their most important interaction - the
interaction with their customers. From corporate positions to
in-store product demonstrations to product wall-sets, we are the
way to your opportunity.
Recent Job Openings
- Business Analyst - Plano, TX
- Description: Generates data-driven insights and leads client’s thinking in how to action/profit from those insights. This role is intended to be deeply involved in the sales planning process. Enhances business operations through development of consultative insights and presentations directed towards generating increased sales. Manages the use and application of syndicated and non-syndicated data resources. Understands CROSSMARK capabi...
Reference Code: 176779BR
- Event Specialist Mentor Part Time - San Diego, CA
- Description: The Event Specialist Mentor is a part-time position and is integral in assuring that client events and product demonstrations meet the client’s requirements. This position will travel within a local area and evaluate and audit event execution. Event Specialist Mentors will maintain a pulse on a local level with our retailers and assure that we address any concerns. This position assures the quality of client events, workf...
Reference Code: 177121BR
- Application Development Analyst - Plano, TX
- Description: Application Development Analysts are entry level software engineers with education and training in software analysis, design, development, and maintenance. Under supervision, an Application Development Analyst should be capable of performing as an analyst or a programmer on a project team. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist with and perform requirements specification, software design, development, testing, to c...
Reference Code: 176780BR
CROSSMARK’s headquarters are located in Plano, TX. Our brand promise is to expertly guide our clients along "the way to market." For more than 100 years, we have been helping the most powerful brands in the world reach – and exceed – their business objectives. We are recognized industry-wide for our customized services, analytic capabilities, exceptional client service, and ability to deliver go-to-market solutions regardless of their complexity. It is a legacy we have worked hard to create, and one we continue to build on every day.