Careers at CROSSMARK
Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at
CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we
are the home for over 30,000 hard-working, dedicated and talented
people. Together we help some of the largest and most powerful
consumer brands with their most important interaction - the
interaction with their customers. From corporate positions to
in-store product demonstrations to product wall-sets, we are the
way to your opportunity.
Recent Job Openings
- Brand Ambassador - Edmonton, Alberta
- Description: - Calling in Canadian retail stores in the drug channel within a defined territory. Brand ambassadors will engage and educate beauty advisors on the Clinidern and Neostrata brands on behalf of Sanofi. Responsibilities will include:Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Store business review (POS based) and vs target Track and execute store incentive plan as required Educate beauty advisor teams in stores on Sanof...
Reference Code: 115416BR
- Business Analyst - Pleasanton, CA
- Description: Generates data-driven insights and leads client’s thinking in how to action/profit from those insights. This role is intended to be deeply involved in the sales planning process.Enhances business operations through development of consultative insights and presentations directed towards generating increased sales.Manages the use and application of syndicated and non-syndicated data resources.Understands CROSSMARK capabilit...
Reference Code: 116560BR
- Associate Client Services Manager - Rogers, AR
- Description: Primarily responsible for developing the sales plan with the client for retail operations execution at the store level. Develop and maintain key accounts contacts with established clients.Responsible for all assigned clients.Participate in the formulation of sales objectives, plans, policies and procedures. Execute those that are approved.Establish and maintain sound relationships with the clients; provide thorough knowle...
Reference Code: 115699BR
CROSSMARK’s headquarters are located in Plano, TX. Our brand promise is to expertly guide our clients along "the way to market." For more than 100 years, we have been helping the most powerful brands in the world reach – and exceed – their business objectives. We are recognized industry-wide for our customized services, analytic capabilities, exceptional client service, and ability to deliver go-to-market solutions regardless of their complexity. It is a legacy we have worked hard to create, and one we continue to build on every day.