Are you looking for a sales job providing food samples in retail stores that would allow you to meet new people? Our product demonstration positions may be a great fit for your sparkling personality. CROSSMARK’s Events Team is looking for associates to complete food demonstrations working in a flexible part-time environment.
If you are outgoing, enjoy meeting new people and are looking for job where you can use your sparkling personality then CROSSMARK’s Events Team is the place for you! Enjoy flexibility that enables you to have a work-life balance while you promote various products during onsite events in retail environments.
As a member of the CROSSMARK Events Team it is your job to be enthusiastic about the product you are showing. You will provide outstanding customer service to all customers by facilitating in-store food/product demonstrations & events. You will demonstrate knowledge of products, accessories and services, and use this knowledge to build sales, practice suggestive selling & driving sales. Your primary role is to share your passion about the product you are representing and interest the customer in purchasing the product and most of all…. have fun while doing it!
Apply today to join CROSSMARK’s Events Team.
The Associate is responsible for completing in-store food and non-food demonstrations. Acquires and maintains knowledge of products represented. Serves, demonstrates, intercepts consumers and sells products in a professional manner. Responsible for the Event execution equipment in the stores. Maintains an overall professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Management and maintenance of the equipment and supplies used for events to ensure they are clean and secured in the agreed upon area of the backroom.
- Communicates with store management about the upcoming events and the execution of past events in their store.
- Point person for all events being conducted in the store. Assists other Event Specialists with event kits, materials and tools as needed.
- Possesses the aptitude and ability to gain adequate knowledge of the products represented.
- Has desire and ability to proactively intercept, engage, interact, and sell product to the consumer in a positive manner.
- Can effectively communicate the features and benefits of the product.
- Ability to prepare and serve food samples including raw meats, produce and eggs complying with food safety guidelines.
- Ability to prepare and serve food samples using small appliances such as microwaves, fryers, skillets, coffee makers and knives.
- Can maintain a clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning chemicals.
- Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Properly sets up and prepares Event Table for execution.
- Achieves 100% execution on assigned work.
- Assists with preparation for client visits and completes audit corrections.
- Builds and maintains rapport with store personnel to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Completes expense reports as per Company Policy.
- Prepares and submits all on-line requirements on the same day as Event execution.
- Takes digital photos of Perfect Table Setup to document success stories for clients.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.