About Human Resources\Recruiting Jobs
Recent Job Openings
- Retail Recruiter - Plano, TX
- Description: The Recruiter is responsible for all steps associated with the identification and placement of full or part time employees. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Place job requirements on the Internet to increase available candidate pool. Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified candidates interested in full or part time employment. Conduct phone screens and determine candidate’s viability. Identi...
Reference Code: 149188BR
- Payroll Manager - Plano, TX
- Description: Supervise daily activities of the Payroll Associates ensuring accurate and timely processing of standard and routine payroll tasks while adhering to company policies and procedures as well as federal, state, and local regulations. Provide guidance, assistance and training to Payroll Associates by explaining and demonstrating the work to be performed. Supervise and train Payroll Associates in the performance of standard an...
Reference Code: 149519BR
- Employee Relations Specialist - Plano, TX
- Description: The Employee Relations Specialist is responsible for providing expert level consultation, guidance and support for all functions of the Employee Relations Department. These functions include management training, consultation and guidance; employee complaint review and investigations; review of issues escalated through the appeal process; assistance with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) responses; oversight o...
Reference Code: 142820BR