About Sales\Marketing Jobs
Recent Job Openings
- Business Analyst - Plano, TX
- Description: Generates data-driven insights and leads client’s thinking in how to action/profit from those insights. This role is intended to be deeply involved in the sales planning process. Enhances business operations through development of consultative insights and presentations directed towards generating increased sales. Manages the use and application of syndicated and non-syndicated data resources. Understands CROSSMARK ...
Reference Code: 146248BR
- Client Development Manager - Plano, TX
- Description: Manage and lead CROSSMARK Sales and Marketing’s overall sales effort with the represented client and, in that capacity, provide support and direction that adds value and a higher degree of performance and financial reward to both CROSSMARK and the client. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Establish and maintain a clear understanding of all important aspects of the client’s business, such as: Brands, produ...
Reference Code: 144707BR
- Client Services Manager - Plano, TX
- Description: The Client Service Manager (CSM) is responsible for the negotiation, creation, approval, and the implementation of national projects. These responsibilities include project development, budget management, execution monitoring, issue resolution, reporting, up-selling, and invoicing. The CSM must also manage all related financial activities within CROSSMARK’s process while providing a high level of service to client r...
Reference Code: 147111BR