Be the master of merchandising. CROSSMARK is hiring hourly workers for our part-time retail jobs. As one of our Retail Representatives you will assist with a variety of resets from grocery to cosmetics for retailers in your area starting early morning or overnights as needed . We will teach you how to turn empty shelves into works of art. Join us in proudly bringing industry-leading consumables to great retail spaces.
Responsible for quality performance of retail tasks and objectives to achieve superior results for CROSSMARK’S clients and customers.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client. NOTE:
- Schedules tasks on weekly basis to meet execution objectives
- Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
- Performs stores/tasks in efficient/cost effective manner
- Accurately reports all completed retail tasks via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Engage every work day with CROSSMARK’S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned.
- Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and clients work-withs.
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Insures proper maintenance on all company equipment.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.